Best of 2012. A top TEN list. ...because I couldn't come up with 12 things.
1. Person: best. EVER.

2. Battery-powered Item: seriously. This thing has been a lifesaver. Seriously. I've hauled it everywhere.
3. TV show: Downton Abbey. Could it BE anything else?
4. Baby product (other than the above): This stuff smells like babies.
5. Work Best Ofs: best moment- permanent licensure, best rotation- surgery, best feeling- being halfway done with residency (!), best random work requirement- living in the Delta for a month
6. Best new restaurant discovery: Kam Loon
7. Song: "Some Nights" by Fun... I can't NOT beat on the dash/steering wheel when this comes on.
Link to official video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnekzXs9R4
8. Best gift (non-baby related): THESE... love. swoon. palpitations. I own 7 pair.
9. Food: Cappuchino chip muffin from Broadstreet Bakery (note: random muffin below was result of google image search, not from broadstreet). And now I have to go get a muffin soon.

10. Baby (he wins two spots on the list): THIS one.

No comments:
Post a Comment