My mom picked this up for me at Dirt Cheap last week. Excuse the bad picture. The box is open because I asked her to open it in the store to make sure all parts were present and intact. They were... and this was a steal... about 1/3 of normal price for a brand new one.
Then my favorite 8 year old and I made cookies...
These are 5 ingredient peanut blossoms. 2 cups baking mix, 3/4 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy), one 14oz can condensed milk, and a tsp vanilla. Mix until incorporated, roll into 1.5 inch balls. Roll around in white sugar. Place on cookie sheet (they don't spread, so fairly close together is fine). Bake at 375 for 6-8 minutes. Bottoms will be brown, tops will not be. Remove from oven and top immediately with a Hershey kiss...smush it down a little so the cookies spread and crack. DELICIOUS.
Then we went yard sale-ing... we found friends selling their 4 month old twins' newborn and 0-3 month clothes... it was mostly boy stuff, but I found lots of stripes and frogs that would work with either gender. I figure blue pants can go over whatever onesies I have... I guarantee if it's a girl, she will be in green and blue much more often than pink and purple! As I told my family... if it's a girl, we'll stick a big ole bow or headband on her in a matching color and go with it. I loved frogs as a kid (I "collected" them in the circa 1990 way that we all collected something).
And since this is the big question of the moment.... I give you the following cartoon.




No comments:
Post a Comment